Friday 3 May 2013

Friday

Went into town to get boys birthday pressie phoned to see how Paul was at 10 am
Told he had deteriorated overnight. Had Ct scan in night and had vomited. Also had chest X-ray
Told he was drowsy and confused, had air in the brain on high pressure oxygen and he had fallen and banged his head.
I went bait ballistic as no one had phoned me. Got to hosp as quick as I could and a friend met me there (she is a matron at the hosp)
Paul was extremely drowsy didn't know where he was and confused. Saw charge nurse and dr and told high percent oxygen he was having would help resolve problem in a few days. So he was for close observation and check ct Monday.

As at risk of falling moved to bay where a nurse was all the time. Remained out of it all day.
Commenced on I've antibiotics and had another ct and lumbar puncture. Can't remember any of this. Had a high temperature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name so we know who commented. Thanks