Sunday 14 January 2018

Full work load ! Wake up ! Where has the day gone !

I did not request a lower than normal workload. I thought I would be able to jump straight back in
How wrong I was !
I have now asked for and thankfully got a reduced workload

Its difficult to understand how all this waiting for the next treatment step is effecting me
I do not sleep well and have not for a long time - I normally wake up around 4:00am to 4:30am - I am up for anywhere from 1 to 2 hrs and then manage to go back to bed for an hr of so

Work then starts anywhere from 7am when I log in to approx 8:00 ish when I sit down to work
The next 9 hrs are a bit of a blur
I try and take a lot of tiny breaks so as to not aggravate my neck to much being sat in one position. Just to stand and move around. I am working at home most of the time at the moment

I could do with a bit of outside work which would help movement etc but due to reorganisation at work I do not live in the right place and have been moved to a different area/team and the area my team covers is not local to me. So I generally get to work at home rather than a mixture of outside work and desktop work
I am hopeful this will change as its not healthy for me stuck in a office all day
They said the postcodes will be changing a bit for 2018 but as yet nothing different for me

When at the home office I try and take a proper morning and afternoon "coffee" break as well as a small lunch break
The time seems to go and I cant seem to be able to plough through the work that I normally can

I am hopeful when the Dr comes up with a proper plan it will get my mind back to a normal place and I will be able to get back to normal work patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name so we know who commented. Thanks