Tuesday 17 September 2013

Ringing the Chimes - Treatment complete

Today was my last day of treatment at the University of Florida Proton Institute

Some Vid and pics of me ringing the chime of hope - Aud's Chime

My time has come to ring this chime
A simple sound - a simple sign
That tells the world this is my time
To cherish the health that I will find
(Sue Anderson) 


If video not visible click here


Click pics to enlarge



We had a few friends - fellow patients and carers over in the evening for a celebration Chinese meal


1 comment:

  1. Whoop whoop! Looking good the pair of you
    Looking forward to catching up with you when you get home
    Safe journey (plenty of valium Julie!)
    Much love
    Donna et al xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name so we know who commented. Thanks